Grocery Accelerator is on the hunt for a brilliant Operations Executive who’s ready for real responsibility in an exciting and rewarding role with huge potential for growth. We need someone who has a passion for food and a head for detail and process. Your primary focus will be to act as the main point of contact for ambitious young FMCG brands during the process of securing their first national retail listings. Liaising with Ocado and other major retailers, you will follow the set procedures to efficiently deliver against key objectives. Our Operations Executive will keep their eyes and ears open to quickly spot and solve problems whilst sticking to deadlines. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work collaboratively within a small and committed team to streamline and further improve our business operations. With access to some of the most exciting new brands to emerge in the UK, this is a great chance for an ambitious graduate to work in a highly autonomous role within a team of seasoned entrepreneurs committed to disrupting the market.
1. Act as main liaison for trading partners including the Discovery Shop with Ocado. Overseeing accurate processing of new listings, marketing initiatives and prompt distribution of sales data.
2. Oversee effective document management processes in support of the wider team. This will include action lists, education materials, client data and reports.
3. Support the organisation and execution of monthly GA events and trade shows.
4. Maintain an effective CRM system to support efficient communication channels throughout our team and wider clients.
5. Work collaboratively with the Operations team to ensure the effective delivery and continuous improvement of all business activities.
– You will be process driven with a passion for making things happen.
– Whilst happy to work on your own, you’re able to work collaboratively with the wider team to make our processes more efficient.
– Comfortable using Microsoft office and G-Suite applications (docs, sheets)
– You will be a foodie at heart and passionate about innovation in food and drink
– Entrepreneurs fascinate you and you are motivated to support them on their journey.
– An ambition to learn and develop within an exciting industry.
You will report to The Grocery Accelerator Operations Manager.
Remuneration: • £22,000 – £26,000 per annum salary subject to experience.
Working Hours: • 40 hours per week.
Holiday: • 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays growing by one day per year of service.
Job Title: Operations Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sustainable Bankside, SE1 9HZ
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and cover letter to our Operations Manager at email@example.com with ‘Operations Executive Application’ as the subject line.